14 April 2009

Fishing & juz now...

me wit c anak pari..hahaha
eky(my cuzen) dpt sembilang

we fish last saturday at batu kb ferry at 3.30-6pm


Hi...few day dint update my blog..hahah..been bz...emm..i juz came back from miri..i went alone n bought something special for my gf..her busday is comin in juz few hrs time...hehehe...happy advance busday laopo....i also do my tinted for my car juz RM10 for my front mirror..de worker der was looking inside my car n ask me to put something for my soundsystem juz cos bout RM50 after % but i dint get to buy cos my car soundsystem player still in good condition..hahah..but i juz listened to wat he said..mayb next tym i buy it..save my $$ 1st.hahaha..der was a JPJ near to TOY WORLD at miri luckily i wasn't busted hahahha...only for 1 hr i was at miri den i went back hum juz in 45mins after do my car tinted...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.